[MPlayer-dev-eng] which struct contains video bit stream?

boku boku0712 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:18:58 CET 2008

Dear all,
   Basically, it's the internal decoder to do the reordering frames, right?
But why the following function is always waiting for the returned mpi,
which has the output frame data.
@dec_video.c::decode_video():
      mpi = mpvdec->decode(sh_video, start, in_size, drop_frame);
otherwise it will be just stuck here, isn't it?
Can mpi be returned by 0 or NULL which I check the code
it represents error or skip frame from the comment?

Say the decoding order I1, P4, B2, B3 and assume it will get the
reordering sequence dI1, dB2, dB3, dP4.
Will the mpi each time be able to get dI1, dB2, dB3, dP4 respectively?
Thanks a lot!~

Best Regards,
boku