[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer ./config over arm-elf-gcc

Carlos kescuin kescuin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:08:44 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm new on the Mplayer project and I'm having some problems with it.

I'm working to compile Mplayer over arm-elf-gcc in order to use it over an
ARM7tdmi.
I've got problems during the ./configure process.

I've try to run ./configure under CC=arm-elf-gcc with these options:

./configure --target=arm-linux --disable-mmx --disable-sse2 --disable-ssse3
--enable-armv6 --enable-iwmmxt but i still doesn't work.

But I get this errro message:

"Error: You don't have inttypes.h, but sys/bitypes.h is present. Please copy
etc/inttypes.h into the include path, and re-run configure."

Any one knows how to suceed?

Thanks in advance

Carlos Fernández
Polytechnic University of Barcelona