[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audible support

Ólafur Arason olafura at olafura.com
Sun Dec 14 00:18:28 CET 2008

I actually think this is more like the sun drm, where
there is a central service that gives a token.

But this is contained within the library, it calls the
server and I think they store the token in the registry.

But I do understand that a DRM solution is not the most
attractive prospect.

Regards,
Olafur Arason