[MPlayer-dev-eng] Direct3D OSD discussion

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Dec 8 11:22:41 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 09:14:59AM +0200, Georgi Petrov wrote:
> I vote for inclusion now. If there are some indent / spacing issues,
> I'll fix them after the patch is commited. We need the OSD.

Have you tested it?
Also there is still almost the same buffer flow problem: the allocated
texture may be smaller than the arguments to vo_draw_text, allowing for
a buffer overflow.
There are also minor issues like the expression to select
non-power-of-two texture is extremely overcomplicated (e.g. !(a ^ b) is
the same as a == b) and also wrong.
I guess I can go over it myself and fix it when I got a bit of time.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger