[MPlayer-dev-eng] Direct3D OSD discussion

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Dec 6 01:08:32 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 08:55:11AM +0200, Georgi Petrov wrote:
> This sounds good. I wait for Reimar's review and initial acceptance in
> the tree, so we can see and test the code. I won't write for the next
> 2 days and afterward I'll review the code myself and will offer any
> comments.

I'll try one more time: Is there a way to make you change your reply
style?  There is absolutely no way to tell what you are replying to when
you never quote any context.  This makes your mails unnecessarily hard
to read.  So *please* try to improve your quoting like everybody else
does around here.

thanks a bundle

Diego