[MPlayer-dev-eng] Can't compile latest svn

Robert Ramiega jedi at plukwa.net
Tue Apr 29 12:25:54 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:31:09PM +0400, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nevertheless this is failure of your mailer. Here is part of your

 And you are right again =o)

 I guess i should make some overhaul of my .muttrc. Too many things have
changed within mutt since i made my .muttrc.

> ===
> mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
> ===

> P.S.
> Now I manually removed your addres from my header.

 Thanks.

 I believe i fixed Mail-Followup-To on my side.

 Now i guess i shoud crawl under my rock and stay there =o)

--
Just a friendly Jedi Knight     | I find your lack of faith
Robert Ramiega jedi at plukwa.net  | disturbing