[MPlayer-dev-eng] Example of codecs.conf w/o DLL files.

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:51:11 CEST 2008

I am building mplayer with --disable-win32dll (due to the segfault problems
decoding a PVR-150 (mpeg) sound stream which appears to be due to a problem
mapping and unmapping the DLL codecs normally used).

Does anyone have an example of a minimal codecs.conf file without *ANY* DLL
codecs (i.e. I want to use only standard Linux sound libraries).
Alternatively, does anyone know of any documentation on how to write a
codecs.conf file with only the most basic codecs?

Alternatively, I might be willing to settle for a codecs.conf with DLL video
codecs but no DLL audio codecs.

Thank you,
Robert Bradbury