[MPlayer-dev-eng] gmplayer "freeze" on TERM signal

Dion Rasmussen dion.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:55:17 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm starting gmplayer with some default command-line switches and stopping
it again with the killall command. Before I wrote the change (attached as a
patch), gmplayer froze due to a GTK error dialog, which require a click to
terminate and quite frustrating. The easy way out (as the patch will show)
is to simply comment out the fatal error "debug" message generated on every
signal (as far as i understood), and stop bothering the user with
pseudo-debug messages (we're not really crashing).

Check it out!

Regards Dion (dion.rasmussen at gmail.com)