[MPlayer-dev-eng] libvo changes

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Apr 5 22:53:12 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 07:55:14PM +0300, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> Here are the latest libvo changes. They add the basics of a new VO
> driver API and convert vo_xv to use it.

And, if there are no objections, could you apply the first two patches
(removing the control varargs) in the next few days so they can be
tested and also the patchset gets smaller.
And yes, I still do intend to move declarations around so they are at a
start of a block.
I'd also rather like to do some cosmetics on video_out.c that mostly splits
your patch (removing trailing whitespace, then consistent indentation
for video_out_drivers), but I don't want to mess up your patch set, do
you think I could do that without creating a mess for you?
Similar question about doing strcasecmp -> strcmp for the equalizer
stuff (though I think there is little conflict after the first two patches
with these).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger