[MPlayer-dev-eng] impossible build mplayer revision 26320

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Apr 3 18:08:59 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 16:40 +0100, Zé wrote:
> impossible build mplayer revision 26320, the configure options i use:

The "--enable-zr" part is probably what triggers the problems.

> jpeg_enc.c:304: error: ‘I_TYPE’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)

I think this code has been broken by FFmpeg changes.

You can probably make MPlayer compile by removing "--enable-zr". If you
want Zoran support (whatever that is) you'll have to fix it yourself or
wait for someone else who cares about it. It might be trivial to fix,
but at least I'm not interested in looking into it as it seems to be
some ancient card I've never even heard of outside MPlayer.