[MPlayer-dev-eng] Which kind of muxer is best for me?

qwen dux qwendu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:57:35 CEST 2007

Hi,
    I have a problem of mux the data for mplayer:
I can use the interface of recv_video(uint8_t *buf, int buf_len) to get
h264_es data and recv_audio(uint8_t *buf,int buf_len) to get aac raw data
from network.
    At first, I using stream_read based on the code from stream_file,but I
not mux video and audio,and decode video or audio singly at a time.
    Then,I using tv based on the code from tvi_dummy,but the source data is
raw(rawvideo & rawaudio),can not decode h264 or aac!
    demux_ts maybe help me,but I don't know how to get the source data(a/v)
in ts,Is it rtp?
    Any advice will be welcome!