[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Sep 26 00:10:06 CEST 2007

Hi Nico!

Nico Sabbi <nsabbi <at> email.it> writes:

> Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>
> >Again: I personally like the change (because it allows to wait for an
> >unencrypted program), but since it contradicts DOCS, either documentation or
> >source should probably be changed before release.
>
> hopefully fixed to be consistent with common sense and current docs.
> You can still use -tsprobe 10000000000 if you need :)

Unfortunately not (tested with r24617).

When I tune to a (Nagra) encrypted DVB channel with current svn, mplayer waits
for unencrypted data forever; with rc1, it quits (nearly) immediately.
When I try to play HD1MP4enc.ts, current svn succeeds, rc1 fails (as documented).

Should I prepare a documentation fix for the current behaviour?

Carl Eugen