[MPlayer-dev-eng] rc2 reminder

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sun Sep 23 14:43:38 CEST 2007

Hi all.

rc2 tentative tarball will be generate next weekend as planned
(Saturday afternoon or Sunday night).

Please delay big/dangerous/untested patches and commit pending fixes;
update Changelog for your changes if you haven't already did it.
Are docs and translations up to date?

The only item under discussion (that I'm aware of) is the behaviour of
configure for mgavid.

There was a report about llrint compilation error on cygwin (in
mpegaudiodec.c), and about some regressions on game formats.

There was also some discussion about gcc4.3 compilation problems, but
imo they should go in only if we are very sure that they don't break
older compilers; and btw affected the files were in ffmpeg.

If there are any other critical bugs that can be fixed before rc2
please report, especially if you have a patch to fix them ;)

Ciao,
 Roberto

--
Better is the enemy of good enough.