[MPlayer-dev-eng] DirectFB based GUI for Mplayer

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Sep 21 16:12:33 CEST 2007

On Friday, 21 September 2007 at 15:21, mohan soumya wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Can anyone let me know if there is any DirectFB based frontend
> available for Mplayer which does not use any X11 components.

Such questions belong to mplayer-users mailing list. They will not
be answered here.

>   Also,do I require DBUS package to port DirectFB calls to Mplayer
> instead of  X11 to build Mplayer with GUI.

I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding, but your use of the verb
"require" suggests that you demand something from us. It seems rude
to demand anything from people who give you their software for free.

Aside from that, your sentence is difficult to understand. What
does DBUS have to do with DirectFB or MPlayer?

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://mplayerhq.hu http://rpm.livna.org