[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2 at the beginning of October

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:07:47 CEST 2007

2007/9/12, Roberto Togni <rxt at rtogni.it>:
> Hi all.
>
> rc1 is almost one year old...
>
> What about doing 1.0rc2 at the beginning of October?
> My proposed plan is to freeze the tarball one week before (last weekend
> of September), so we can test compile it on as many systems as possible,
> and release the firs weekend of October.
>
> Agree? Disagree? Any comments on MPlayer status? Known breakages and
> regressions?

Here are features, missing in Changelog.
Which of them are enough good to add into Changelog?

radio support for *BSD BT848
finetuning for tv:// (tv_step_freq slave)
blue screen when no signal for tv://
selecting tv:// input without changing config file (tv://[channel]/[input_id])
channel scanner for tv://
tv:// driver autodetection
setting gain control for tv://

--