[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2 at the beginning of October

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 13:06:45 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 05:32:10PM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
>
>> 3. 99% of the people don't have the supported hardware.(mplayer
>> developers with mga are in the 1%)
>
> At least Diego, Rich and Attila have Matrox cards, surely we have
> less than 300 devs, so 1% is grossly miscalculated.

Not "1% of MPlayer developers have the hardware", but "MPlayer
developers who have the hardware are in the 1% of people who do".

Whether the statistic is accurate is another question, but it was not
derived from the population of MPlayer developers.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.