[MPlayer-dev-eng] I have some question.

Ötvös Attila oattila at chello.hu
Sun Sep 9 18:41:06 CEST 2007

2007. szeptember 8. 20.22 dátummal Nico Sabbi ezt írta:

Hi Nico Sabbi!

> > 2.
> > The bitfield problem was solved in dvdread/nav_types.h.
> > Do I the update, modify, other or forget with the dvdnav-2.patch?
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070807.214023.877123a5.en.html
>
> update, please

I will update.

> > 3.
> > Is the solve of bitfield problem (similarly nav_types.h) probable in
> > dvdread/ifo_types.h or do I make patch to this?
> > Because I need this solve to select the audio or subtitle in dvdnav.
>
> post a patch, please

I will do.

> > 4.
> > Do I update, modify, other or forget the shared memory stream?
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070813.234828.f9acdb16.en.html
>
> did you read my reply?

If I take it you think that the "-ors" is needed or unnecessary. I answered
this for mail of Diego Biurrun:

"I think needed:
The mencoder recordes a pictures of camera. The ors takes an opportunity to
see pictures on mplayer:

mencoder tv:// -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 -o cam1.avi -ors shmem://1000
mplayer shmem://1000"

> > 5.
> > Is the support Y800 in rawvideo rejected?
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070808.120346.891b7e0a.en.html
> >
> > 6.
> > Do I update, modify, other or forget the color spu?
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070811.172216.164ea735.en.html
> > and/or
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070815.180032.5425c7b8.en.html
> > Because I need this with dvdnav menu and color teletext.
>
> dunno; update your patch, but don't flood us with too many patches
> in too little time: proceed in order of dependancy

Ok. I waiting with this.

> > 7.
> > Do I update, modify, other or forget the channel list in file?
> > http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070817.014239.f4c57121.en.html
> >
> > +1.
> > Could I have a possibility to add "Some patch to teletext" to my names in
> > AUTHORS?
>
> of course

Thank you.

Thank your answer.