[MPlayer-dev-eng] I have some question.

Ötvös Attila oattila at chello.hu
Sat Sep 8 15:48:57 CEST 2007

Hi All!

I would like to ask some question:

1.
Do I update, modify, other or forget the osd timestamp to CCTV?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070611.190228.02a611a2.en.html

2.
The bitfield problem was solved in dvdread/nav_types.h.
Do I the update, modify, other or forget with the dvdnav-2.patch?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070807.214023.877123a5.en.html

3.
Is the solve of bitfield problem (similarly nav_types.h) probable in
dvdread/ifo_types.h or do I make patch to this?
Because I need this solve to select the audio or subtitle in dvdnav.

4.
Do I update, modify, other or forget the shared memory stream?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070813.234828.f9acdb16.en.html

5.
Is the support Y800 in rawvideo rejected?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070808.120346.891b7e0a.en.html

6.
Do I update, modify, other or forget the color spu?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070811.172216.164ea735.en.html
and/or
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070815.180032.5425c7b8.en.html
Because I need this with dvdnav menu and color teletext.

7.
Do I update, modify, other or forget the channel list in file?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070817.014239.f4c57121.en.html

+1.
Could I have a possibility to add "Some patch to teletext" to my names in
AUTHORS?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Attila