[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fullscreen in Slave mode

cody deutronium at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 15:10:20 CEST 2007

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place for my question but I felt that
this is more for developers as for users, please tell me if Iam wrong
and there is a better place.

I've run mplayer from my video player application in slave mode and it
works well so long.
But if I try to make it fullscreen, that is, I programatically resize
the owner control/window to screen size then the video doesn't look
smooth anymore but instead it looks somehow scaled/pixelated.
Is there a way I can get around this?
I've already tried to run the fullscreen command instead but then my
hotkeys stop working and the mplayer hotkeys are useable which should'nt
be the case in slave mode.

Thanks in advance!