[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSU Lossless codec binary dll encoding/decoding: working

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Wed Oct 24 21:07:47 CEST 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:13:16AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:56:36AM +0200, Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> >
> > Sample Video, binary dll and info uploaded to:
> > ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/msud
>
> I have added this to our samples collection.
>
> Could you add some information about this codec to the multimedia wiki?
> It seems that nothing is known about it so far ...

unfortunately not, a guy on irc posted the link and I was curious
so I've tested it
last version was made on 09/19/2005

you may find some additional infos on the web site,
it seems that they produce a lot of vdub filters
some of them very interesting like the cartoonizer

they also made some modifications on x264
there are a lot of links

Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>