[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Desync with PAFF samples

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Oct 14 20:46:54 CEST 2007

Hi!

I don't know of any sample containing PAFF that does NOT show heavy
desync if not used with -demuxer lavf -correct-pts.

Unfortunately, I only found ts samples that can be reliably tried, I'm
still searching for good mkv and mp4 samples.

A possible ts sample that nobody except me seems to like is in
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/H264/PAFF/

Attached hack fixes the problem both for internal demuxer and lavf. If
anything about it is acceptable (which I doubt), I'll happily work on
it, but until a correct fix is found, it can be used locally for playback.

Carl Eugen