[MPlayer-dev-eng] windows binaries of rc2

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Nov 23 14:02:57 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:23:08 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> There is no real maintainer.  Gianluigi Tiesi has stepped up and made
> some preliminary Windows binaries, but they still have some issues.
> Hopefully we will have that resolved in the next few days.

I have a friend who build some binaries for windows nearly from
day one. If this would be a viable alternative, i could ask him
whether he'd provide us his binaries.

> Next time we should make sure that we get Windows and Mac OS X binaries
> right away, lacking them for so long is bad.

IMHO we should try to make up a process to produce our
binaries (win, mac, rpm's) at the same time we make the
source tar ball.

I know, this might be some additional bureaucracy, but
i think it's getting slowly necessary.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred