[MPlayer-dev-eng] windows binaries of rc2

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Nov 23 11:56:27 CET 2007

Moin people,

It's now been over a month that rc2 has been released and
there is still no windowns binary of it. Quite a few people
in my vincinity are (more or less) continious complaining
about this.

Is there any major technical problem with building
the binaries like for macos? Or is it simply a time
problem of the maintainer?

If it is the later, i would suggest that someone else
builds the binaries so we can put these online.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred