[MPlayer-dev-eng] Use Sherpya's Build as official win32 1.0rc2 build

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sun Nov 4 07:10:03 CET 2007

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 05:02:10AM +0100, Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 12:25:43AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > > already in:
> > > http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=205275&use_mirror=surfnet&filename=mplayer-gui-rtm-1.0rc2.7z&89122889
> > >
> > > (rtm = runtime cpu detection, not official acronym but I like it)
> >
> > Both of your packages sport the epitome of bad packaging practice and
> > unpack into the current directory instead of into a subdirectory.  Plus,
> > the path mplayer/Skins/ is ugly and obsolete, we switched to skins/ a
> > long time ago...
> >
> > Also note that you misspell MPlayer.
>
> Yes sir

I've changed texts on my site, and sourceforge to fix mispelling
I've repackaged the rc2 as you suggested, but the win32 still needs the Skin
directory inside mplayer directory.
Next releases will have the correct directory layout

Please tell me if I should modify the win32 gui to
pick Skin directory directly (or perhaps I'm doing something wrong)

Bye

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>
EDP Project Leader