[MPlayer-dev-eng] MEncoder: libass support (patch)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sat Nov 3 14:09:17 CET 2007

Le tridi 13 brumaire, an CCXVI, Rich Felker a écrit :
> fps != pts

Indeed. Corrected version attached.

> Fix it to listen for the VFCTL for seeking and reset when it receives
> it...

Unfortunately, there is no VFCTRL for seeks. If someone adds one, I will
gladly add support for it in the fixpts filter, but actually adding it seems
beyond my current knowledge of the code.

But even without this feature, this filter is actually useful: I wrote it
because I needed it, and it served me as is. So even if it _could_ be better
with a lot more work, maybe this can be left for later, when someone
actually feels the need for it.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George