[MPlayer-dev-eng] MEncoder: libass support (patch)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Thu Nov 1 18:02:30 CET 2007

Le primidi 11 brumaire, an CCXVI, Reimar Döffinger a écrit :
> Is there currently an advantage in having this as an option?
> Or could we just as well (mis)use ass_enabled for this for now?

I see that the tfields and yadif filters, at least, use the pts argument, so
they could benefit from this option as well.

Other filters could be devised that would benefit from having a relevant
pts. delogo/remove-logo, for example, to remove a logo that is there only at
certain times.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George