[MPlayer-dev-eng] DTS decode problem

Xuebin Wu bangbangbear at gmail.com
Sat May 26 21:48:37 CEST 2007

Thank you for your reply...
I would like to make some contribution to mplayer development, and I think
fixing the problem of dts decoding might be a good chance to get familiar
with the mechanism of mplayer codes. But I can't determine where the problem
really lies quickly because I am a new hand..

Maybe I should goto the mailist of ffmpeg developers?