[MPlayer-dev-eng] Looking for a Consultant / Tech for Mencoder

Jorge5 jorge5 at cox.net
Wed May 23 10:30:05 CEST 2007

 Ok here goes, This after 4 whold days of trying to get this thing to work, I am trying to get the Mencoder Transcoder to work with Vista Premium Specific to RealMedia (.RM,.RV,.RMV files. Most important is .RM I keep getting a mencoder crash this after no less then 30 plus builds and variants of Mencoder/Mplayer in addition to reformating and trying to get this thing too work each step of the way. Here is what I get  (note This is the mencoder used in conjuction with Transcode360)

Note I have tried putting theese files, in both System32 as well as root of Mencoder as well as Codecs Folder for Mencoder and or Mplayer.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: mencoder.exe

Application Version: 0.0.9.0

Application Timestamp: 426268fa

Fault Module Name: drv43260.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.0.7.2389

Fault Module Timestamp: 3df5510b

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0001b75f

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:

[go.microsoft.com]

I have un installed the applicaiton about 4-5 times, Reformated whole computer 3 times, I have tried getting this thing too work every step of the way, IE before any CodecPacks, Then Just after FFDSHOW, And Or Before or after real alternative with the .ax splitter, As well as before and after the actual Real Media ver 10 GOLD, If you know of someone that can get this thing too work, I would gladly pay someone for consulting time I just have had it Im now going on 4 days almost solid getting this thing too work and just cant handle it anymore!!