[MPlayer-dev-eng] RFC on libspe2 detection

Rasmus Rohde rohde at duff.dk
Thu May 17 00:01:09 CEST 2007

> > However if anybody should be interested the patch can be found here:
> > http://www.duff.dk/ps3/vo_fbdevps3-patch-1
> You should clean up the licensing.
> The stuff in the spe subdir claims to be BSD-licensed.  There is no
> such thing as "the" BSD license.  There are several variants, some of
> which are problematic, i.e. GPL-incompatible.
I did not write the yuv2rgb and therefore I am not able to change the
license on that one.
However I decided instead to write my own, which solves that problem.

I've cooked together a new patch if anybody should be interested
http://www.duff.dk/ps3/vo_fbdevps3-patch-2

The files are now without licenses at all, which I think should be ok.