[MPlayer-dev-eng] dev request

DNA Studios s.r.l. info at dnastudios.it
Thu May 10 13:59:02 CEST 2007

Dear friends,
at the moment I use mplayer (with some patch) to play h.264 encoded
contents from rtsp server like Darwin...
My problem is:
when I move the slidebar for seek, mplayer make too many seek till the
left mouse button is released; is possible (i.e. QuickTime pause during
slidebar movements and restart when left mouse button is released) that
the seek occur only when I release the mouse button from slidebar?
If one file is played locally there are not problems, but with the
remote file like rtsp://myserveroninternet there are many problems.
I know probably this not is the right/standard way for seeking but I
need it.

Can someone try to solve my problem making a patch?