[MPlayer-dev-eng] New -subfont option

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue May 8 10:27:54 CEST 2007

hello,
On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 12:46:32AM +0200, Alban Bedel wrote:
> On Tue, 08 May 2007 00:25:10 +0200
> Benjamin Zores <ben at geexbox.org> wrote:
> > Evgeniy Stepanov a écrit :
> > > On Monday 07 May 2007, Benjamin Zores wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > No, you did not.
> >
> > Working on too many things at a time is a bad idea.
> > Hope it's ok now ;-)
>
> Look ok but i'm wondering why not simply return the font_desc_t*
> instead of using an (inintuituve) output argument ?

I thought that too, but the problem as I see it is that we might already
have allocated a font_desc and in that case the function first frees it
etc.
Untangling the function first would be preferable IMO, but it is
somewhat independent of the functionality this patch adds.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger