[MPlayer-dev-eng] Optimizations for Cell Broadband Engine

Guillaume Poirier gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu
Mon May 7 14:30:30 CEST 2007

Hello folks,

There's been several people on this mailing list wondering if there
were any plans to write optimizations for Cell Broadband Engine, with
not much luck since now.
A few days ago, I've been contacted by a person working at IBM who's
offering to give one PS3 (maybe more than one, I don't know) to
someone who would be interested to write such optimizations.
In case any of you is interested, please contact me, and I'll forward
your application to this person.

Cheers,

Guillaume