[MPlayer-dev-eng] RTP Mpeg-4 decode

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:22:58 CEST 2007

On 3/26/07, Uy Vu Phan <vuphan000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Sorry for my English.
>
> I am researching on RTP Mpeg-4 decode routine (make use of it to create
> SIPClient program). Some of my friends recommended that I should use MPlayer
> GPL program to refer. I went through MPlayer for 1 month, and I think
> demux_rtp.cpp, demux_rtp.h, demux_rtp_codec.cpp, demux_rtp_internal.h maybe
> right. I am not sure about it.

This source is a wrapper around the LIVE555 library. It does not
contain the actual MPEG-4 depayloader, if you meant that.

> Someone may show me it is correct or not ? And show me the way to solve it.

Why don't you use some VoIP library, like OPAL
(http://www.voxgratia.org/) ? (the site is offline right now,
hopefully it is only temporary). OPAL even comes with a simplistic
client for voice and video, which you can customize to accomodate your
needs.

Regards,
--
Jindrich Makovicka