[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer Donation

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Wed Mar 21 17:29:47 CET 2007

Hi,

Just spotted the donation request on the MP website, I hope I'm not to
late, I'll happily help you guys, for a long time I wanted to contribute
something to MPlayer project.

Some time ago, I offered a reward of $1500 (see dev mailing list date
04/17/2006 for more info on this). I wanted you guys to include a DVD
Menu into MPlayer (DVDNav), but I think it just got too complicated  or
no one could take responsibility or there was some coding disagreements
or whatever, anyhow it looks like that will not pan out for now, so I'd
now like replace that offer with the cash for the same amount (i.e.
$1500.00 USD which is about 1120 Euros I think) to help you guys get to
LinuxTag.

I don't have money to throw away, but I did put that $1500.00 aside at
the time and still have it, also I'd like to keep my promise to
contribute in one form or another.

So, you understand that if you accept this offer, I will not be able to
fund the DVD menu "reward" as previously offered if/when it is included?

If this is acceptable to you please let me know.

Albert.