[MPlayer-dev-eng] key frame extractor / vo_jpeg use YV12 instead of RGB patch

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Mar 17 16:36:34 CET 2007

Hello,
On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:14:26PM +0100, Andreas Krebs wrote:
> e.g. my patch expects that a slice in YV12 is always 16 pixel high and padded to
> match the jpeglib requirements (for all my test videos this seemed to be the case).

That probably is ok, but you seem to expect that the top slice comes
first, which is not. E.g. theora decodes bottom-up.
Also changing "struct jpeg_compress_struct cinfo;" to "struct
jpeg_compress_struct *cinfo;" seems not such a useful change, but at
least it should be done in a different patch, it makes it too hard to
see the changes.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger