[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: PATCH [4/12] CoreAVC support (Take 3)

Alan Nisota alannisota at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:48:23 CET 2007

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> This seems wrong, since avc1 is supposed to be the only correct code for it.
> Can you upload a sample? libavformat should probably changed, too (see
> attached patch), am I right that -demuxer lavf works with this patch and
> does not without?
I can't seem to find a stream that actually requires this patch anymore,
so please ignore it for now.  If I run into one, I'll let you know and
make it available.  I'm not sure whether I lost the stream, mplayer
changed, or it was needed because of some other hack I used to be doing.
  The only AVC1 streams I recall ever using were those from apple's
site, and these seem to work fine now.