[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] keep fullscreen mode over aspect, file etc. change if set by user

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jun 27 09:01:30 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:19:32PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > Please test and comment attached patch.
>
> On limited testing: it does as described for me, but with the
> unfortunate side effect of removing the ability to have the previous
> behavior if desired. Make this an option (preferably disabled by
> default, though that's not absolutely required), and unless more
> negatives show up it has my approval for the little that's worth.

I don't believe the old behaviour to be desirable enough to keep.
Note that per-file -fs/-nofs still works as long as you don't change the
setting during playback.
If anything, I'd advocate a "reset display" command that is also useful
if you accidentially resize the video.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger