[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where to put the code?

Zuxy Meng zuxy.meng at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:46:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm planning to support 'stop-xscreensaver' under Windows. It's simple
to implement as Windows API provides a heartbeat function. The problem
is that this function isn't available on Windows 95 so I have to load
it at runtime. But where to put the code? I find no suitable place
under osdep and libvo.

BTW do I need to add a different option (stop-winscreensaver), change
the option's name (to stop-screensaver), or just enable it without
altering anything?

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,