[MPlayer-dev-eng] Compilation with --disable-dvdread-internal

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jun 9 20:49:32 CEST 2007

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 08:10:08PM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Nicolas George wrote:

> >>Works fine here.
> >
> > I re-tried. I can build it if I hide the dvdread directory. (And with the
> > system dvdread, the segmentation fault at the start of this thread is
> > fixed.)
>
> Diego, wasn't our libdvdread in sync with the official one?

No, we have a few local modifications still and we're using 0.9.4 while
upstream released 0.9.6 some time ago.

There was a patch to update our internal copy to 0.9.5.  It was
basically good to apply, but it needs some benchmarking done to check
for speed regressions.

But how can we benchmark libdvdread?

Diego