[MPlayer-dev-eng] japanese ISDB sample stream

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Wed Jun 6 12:24:01 CEST 2007

Marcus Metzler wrote:

>    Nico> Marcus Metzler wrote:
>    >> Hi,
>    >>
>    >> does anyone have a sample TS from japanese digital TV (ISDB).
>    >> We need to check if it works with a new HDTV decoder hardware
>    >> that we are writing linux drivers for.
>    >>
>    >> Marcus
>    >>
>    >>
>    >>
>    >>
>    Nico> these ones should do: they contain AAC audio
>    Nico> ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/MPEG-VOB/sample_aac_streams
>

>Thanks,
>I'll check it out.
>Another problem is that we are going to implement the DVB API with the
>/dev/dvb/video and /dev/dvb/audio for playback. Currently Mplayer only
>uses the devices for MPEG1/2 playback and reencoding other formats to
>MPEG1/2.
>Where do I have to apply changes, so that other formats will be played
>via those devices without reencoding?
>E.g. I ask the device for supported codecs and it will play back
>directly if supported and reencode if not.
>
>Marcus

libvo/vo_mpegpes.c and libmpcodecs/vd_mpegpes.c (search IMGFMT_MPEGPES) .
There should be support for some other hardware decoder  in other vos
(maybe mpeg4),
but most likely you will have to write something from scratch for H264

 Sponsor:
 Pioneer112d 29,90€ - Dvd TDK da 0,299€ - Cdr Verbatim printable da 0,29€ - Stampa Foto da 0,06€ – Cdr Verbatim super azo da 0,216€ Questo e molto altro ancora lo trovi su atomicshop.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6577&d=6-6