[MPlayer-dev-eng] Closing all old bugzilla reports

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Tue Jul 24 23:53:08 CEST 2007

Hi all

I was browsing bugzilla and I see that we have a lot of very old
bugreports (from 2005 or older) still open.

What about closing them with a message like "If the issue is still
there in latest svn please reopen?" This would involve all
reports prior to 01-01-2006 (up to bug #425), with the exception of
enhancement requests.

Anybody against this?

If we agree to do it, s there a quick way to mass-close them? The
"Change Several Bugs at Once" option only allows to alter some
attributes or reassign the bugs, but not closing them.

It would also be nice to close all bugs where we requested more
information and got no answer after 3-6 months, but that probably
requires to check all entries by hand.

Ciao,
 Roberto