[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] reindent limpdemux/ aviheader.c and demux_avi.c

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jul 13 17:09:16 CEST 2007

Moin people,

aviheader.c and demux_avi.c being one of the oldest files
around mplayer are still written in the..uhm... old coding style.
I thus propose to reindent them completely with the indent
settings i used once uppon a time for the x11 code (profile attached).
An according patch has been attached.

Probably other parts of libmpdemux should be reindented too.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred