[MPlayer-dev-eng] zzuf'ifying MPlayer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jul 9 15:00:52 CEST 2007

Moin,

I had some free minutes at work (ie waiting for gcc doing
its job) and wrote a simple script that runs zzuf+mplayer
over my samples collection.

Not really surprising it produced a dozen crashes within
a couple of minutes. As i'm sure that will not have enough
time to check all of them, would be anyone interested in
the crash reports? I could send out mails for the crashes
and give access to the files used.

		Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred