[MPlayer-dev-eng] text_font_scale_factor

Anatoli Marinov anatoli.marinov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:03:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

The attached file is my patch that enables runtime changing of osd
font scale factor.
Please let me know if there is something wrong and I will fix it as
fast as I can.
For me was so hard to find unused keys. Finally I've binded scale
factor increment to *b* and decrement to *n* (default values). Of
course if you have a different vision about that it will be ease for
me to change them.
In addition in the sources I saw that border values for
text_font_scale_factor are from 0 to 100 but i think the usable values
are from 0 to 10.

Anatoli Marinov
Bulgaria