[MPlayer-dev-eng] Introducing myself

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Jul 3 18:01:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
Gusman <gusman_dp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> First off, i would like to introduce myself. My name is gusman, I hope i can improve my
> knowledge about video technology here.

It is totaly unnecessary to introduce yourself. It is uninteresting
to know who you are unless you are representing some organisation
that in the context of your mail bears some special meaning.

> Friend, now, i am learning about deinterlacing process on DVD-Video, i need to get
> article or references about deinterlacing theories and  algorithm, particularly on Bob, Adaptive
> and weave algorithm. Would you let me know where to get them and the part of MPlayer
> which handle deinterlace process.

It's all in the code. If you would have bothered to look
there first instead of asking you would have already found it.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred