[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Mac OS X 10.3.9 funny bugs again

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:58:12 CET 2007

On 2007/01/06, at 21:42, Compn wrote:

> Tim Wojtulewicz <timwoj <at> ieee.org> writes:
>
>> On Jan 5, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Compn wrote:
>>
>>> i'm getting OSD freeze on my vo macosx. with svn. volume/seek bar
>>> sticks on, osd
>>> will change to "time / time" and "osd enabled" "osd disabled" but
>>> it wont go
>>> away.
>>
>> I've seen this as well, though it doesn't happen all of the time.  I
>> haven't been able to pin down a specific action that I do that causes
>> it either.
>
> vo quartz has same problem.
>
> no idea how to reproduce, happens on small res, large res. short
> duration, long
> duration. avi , mpg, flv. and all completely random.

Same problem here. And regarding my earlier issue about mplayer having
the few pixels on the bottom showing the background; That issue has
ALWAYS been there, since when the macosx driver was originally put in.
It now just appears all the time as doing a manual full screen no
longer fixes it. I'll do a regression and get the revision. Although I
doubt I can do it as there was a long period when mplayer did not
compile on Mac os X 10.3.9 (several months) and that is when it went
in.

Ergzay