[MPlayer-dev-eng] Interest in Working on MPlayer OSX

John Wells iindigo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 21:40:57 CET 2007

Please excise my ignorance, but where can I find these guidelines? I
couldn't find them on the MPlayer website - are they common to open
source in general?

Thank you for your patience. I've been developing using Xcode for
quite a while (back as far as OS X 10.0, in its Project Builder days
even) but I've only recently gotten involved in the open source
community.

Thank you again,
John