[MPlayer-dev-eng] Interest in Working on MPlayer OSX

John Wells iindigo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 02:43:25 CET 2007

Hello,

I have recently taken up the task of cleaning up and improving the UI
for the Mac variation of MPlayer, and also wish to implement
interface counterparts for many of the functions that Mplayer has to
offer through keyboard commands (selecting subtitles and audio tracks
for example). I have already completed a fair amount of work on the UI.

I would like to submit these changes for approval and inclusion into
MPlayer OSX. How would one go about this? I was unable to find
anything about the subject on the main site.

Thank you for your time,
John Wells