[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] TV support under Win32 using DirectShow

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Jan 16 09:46:18 CET 2007

Vladimir Voroshilov wrote:

> What will you say?
> Should i post first patches?

of course, how can we C otherwise?

> If anybody will be interesting in testing it i can upload prebuilded
> binaries+source anywhere in Web to make testing more easy.

patch, please.
But wait, since WDM doesn't permit (afaik, correct me if I'm wrong) to
stream from dvb sources,
why don't you adapt your patch to BDA?
A good BDA player is still missing, or at least I couldn't find any
(except payware that are not an option
for me)

 Sponsor:
 Questo inverno scaldale il cuore, con il prezioso calore di un Diamante.
* Non lasciarti sfuggire lo sconto del 20% riservato a te!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5630&d=16-1