[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mac OS X 10.3.9 funny bugs again

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:17:28 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/5/07, Ergzay <ergzay at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well apparently in the last two months or so you changed the way the
> full screen on the macosx video output driver works. There has been a
> long standing bug that when the application first starts there is often
> a bar of seeing whatever is behind the fullscreen (like the desktop for
> example). This used to go away by going out of fullscreen and then back
> in using the f key. Now you changed how that works so no matter how you
> do it the bar is always there. This is REALLY annoying. Could you
> please fix this. Am on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

Can I suggest you do narrow down when the problem happered? You can
use the technique detailed here
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_regression_test.html
which should allow you to find the exact commit that broke mplayer.

Thanks
Guillaume
--
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations